The South Atlantic Conference Women's Ministries is ...
- A place to address the spiritual, emotional, physical and social needs of women in the church;
- Provide encouragement for women to improve their potential for participation in the mission of the church;
- Serve as a support system for hurting women – whether they are suffering from divorce, abuse, or simply loneliness; and
- Serve as a forum to help address topics and issues as they affect women.
How to be involved ...
Women are an influential force in the Seventh-day Adventist Church. When women are ministering to the family and church, the community receives the benefits of their spiritual strength and ministry. All women are invited to become involved in a number of ways:
- Through prayer and encouragement;
- By promoting an active Women’s Ministries program in your church, conference, union, and/or division;
- By volunteering your talents and leadership abilities; and
- Through your financial support.
- Women’s Ministries What it is and What it isn’t brochure
- Women’s Ministries Logo Kit
- NAD Women’s Ministries Handbook (also available in Spanish)
- Women’s Ministries Quick Start Guide (also available in Spanish)*
- Breaking the Silence Brochure (also available in Spanish)
- Heart Call reclaiming ministry manual and DVD (also available in Spanish)
- Abuse Prevention Emphasis Day resources (also available in Spanish and French)